Welcome to Internet Marketing Guide
Automotive Internet Marketing Article
Online-auctions has become very popular among Internet marketing professional. made us publish this article. Companies like eBay has made this possible.
But the most important question faced by the Internet marketing professional is, how to protect oneself in online auctions! This article throws some light on this and help you with your Internet marketing efforts.
Protecting Yourself in Online Auctions
You may have heard about buyers being cheated in online auctions. If you are newbie in Internet marketing, you need to be careful before buying products through online auctions.
Everyone knows that online auctions have become increasingly popular in the
Internet. And why not? Online auctions offer ways for people to be able to sell
and buy products easily and efficiently. Aside from these, people can be
anonymous in bidding on the goods that they like.
But with issues on security, privacy and most especially, trust in the Internet, there are risks and problems that are associated with auctions. In this note, here are some tips and suggestions you have to consider when participating in an auction.
a. You have to check and learn about the auction site.
- Not all auction sites are the same. Some of the rules that are used by other auction sites may not be the same as the others. Make sure that you read the bidding instructions in auction site. If there are simulated tutorials, then go through it.
- Learn about what the auction site can offer should delivered items are not authentic, are different from what was claimed by the seller and if these were not even delivered. What do they guarantee and what are the protection mechanisms they employ? Do they offer insurance? Check out eBay Auctions and you will know more about this.
b. Get information about the auction seller. It is wise to know who you are dealing with.
- Verify the information your seller gives you. Check the validity of his/her telephone number and other contact details he/she provided you.
- Discuss with your seller the conditions involved regarding the shipping and the delivery of the items. Make sure that the details you discuss regarding this are specific.
- Look for feedbacks made by previous buyers the seller transacted with. Make sure that the feedbacks and the ratings that were posted by these clients are true.
- Determine the mode of payment the seller is willing to accept before you start bidding. You can pay after the item is delivered to you or after the bidding. With this, think if you want to risk your payment before receiving the item you bid for.
- Ask also your seller about their policies on returned items. Consider asking about refunds and shipping costs should the item/s be returned.
- If you have some questions about an item, contact your seller and never place your bid until your seller replies and he/she has satisfactorily answered your concerns.
c. Know what you are buying in an auction.
- Carefully read the description of the item being auctioned and examine closely the photograph of the item if this is available.
- Always apply the saying, "too good to be true" in auctions. Determine the value of an item being bid on by checking out some relative prices in online price-trading sites.
- When shopping for computer equipment and other electronic devices, it is important to check words such as "close-out", "refurbished", "off- brand" and "discontinued" in the item’s details.
- When looking at electronic gadgets, devices and other items, check their warranties and the service repair shops listed to repair the items should the need arises.
d. Proceed with caution while bidding through the following guidelines:
- Protect your privacy by avoiding giving out your personal information such as your driver's license, bank account number and social security number. These should not be needed.
- Set your highest price and adhere to it.
- Bid only on items you intend to buy. Otherwise, you might be obligated to buy something you do not need if you get sidetracked. Aside from this, backing out on such unintended bid might ban you from bidding in the future.
- Record all transaction information. This will include the item, its price and the date you made the bid. Save and print copies of the emails concerning the auction and the bids you sent and received from the seller and the auction site.
Should problems arise while transacting with your seller and the auction
site, try to address these with them. If you cannot come up with ways to resolve
this, you can contact the consumer protection office in your area or your state
Attorney General. You can also visit the Federal Trade Commission at
www.ftc.gov or you can call
them toll-free at 1-877-FTC-HELP or 1-877-382-4357.
Hope we have given you a solid points to keep in mind before indulging in online auctions. You will find many more related Internet marketing articles around this site. Read them too.
Automotive Internet Marketing Best products
Automotive Internet Marketing News
Business Services Provider KPA Focusing on Human Resource Management ... - Insurance News Net
Business Services Provider KPA Focusing on Human Resource Management ...
Insurance News Net
KPA, an automotive business services provider, is divesting its DigiGo Internet Marketing division to Search OpticsÂ®, one of the nation's leading digital marketing solutions providers with a specialty in automotive. The divestiture will allow KPA to ...
Dealer Online Marketing makes the Inc. 5000 for 2014; Boasts 324 Percent ... - EIN News (press release)
Dealer Online Marketing makes the Inc. 5000 for 2014; Boasts 324 Percent ...
EIN News (press release)
In less than six months, DOM achieved a six-fold increase in online followers and began to garner attention from agencies of authority, larger competition and new market regions in the automotive vertical. The company's Co-Founder, Robert Donovan ...
Search Optics(R) Acquires DigiGo; Unites Two Visionary Forces in Automotive ... - Consumer Electronics Net
Search Optics(R) Acquires DigiGo; Unites Two Visionary Forces in Automotive ...
Consumer Electronics Net
Terms of the agreement between the two privately held companies were not disclosed. DigiGo, located in Costa Mesa, Calif., offers Internet marketing and social media solutions to the automotive industry, and effective immediately, will operate as a ...
Internet Marketing Dominates Inc.'s List Of America's 5000 Fastest-Growing ... - Marketing Land
Internet Marketing Dominates Inc.'s List Of America's 5000 Fastest-Growing ...
It's quite an interesting journey to build an internet marketing company, and as I review Inc.'s list, I'm so inspired by what other founders in our industry have built. Showroom Logic, creators of the automotive-specific SEM platform AdLogic, topped ...
MACOM Announces the Industry's Most Integrated 10G SFP+ Optical Module ... - Wall Street Journal
MACOM Announces the Industry's Most Integrated 10G SFP+ Optical Module ...
Wall Street Journal
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (www.macom.com) is a leading supplier of high performance analog RF, microwave, and millimeter wave products that enable next-generation Internet and modern battlefield applications. Recognized for its broad ...
Millennial malarkey: The myth that a generation hates cars - Fortune
Millennial malarkey: The myth that a generation hates cars
But the most popular explanation for lack of interest in cars and driving was competition from the Internet. â€śIt's true that ... Younger buyers bought relatively more cars than older buyers in 2012, gaining share even as the overall market grew 13 ...