Welcome to Search Engine Optimization Guide
Company Engine India Optimization Search Article
Once your finish the hard work on your SEO, the next step is to submit your website to search engines.
But the important question is, how is the submission done? An important
question to answer by every SEO experts.
The following tips will help you to submit your SEO done website in the right way.
The Right Way to Submit Your Site.
To submit your site right, you need to know what you're doing, and your site
needs to be optimized before you take it anywhere near a search engine.
How can you know if your site is ready? You consider these things before you submit. Have you included your keywords in your title tag, description, and content? Make sure you're tightly focused on only one or two keywords. You should also check for broken links, as these can cause big problems with search engines spiders.
One excellent software solution out there that can help you with all this is SEO Elite. A very good tool that you can add to your SEO toolbox.
Once you've submitted your site, you need to be prepared to wait. The chances that you won't be added to any engine's database for at least a month.
The Rules of Submission.
Here are some basic rules to follow assuming that you have done through your SEO work and your site is ready.
1. There's no need to submit more than once. Despite the hype,
you should never resubmit your site unless it gets dropped entirely. This
doesn't apply to new pages, however. If you have created a few hundred pages in
the last month or so and you don't think that they will be indexed quickly
enough via links to them it is a good idea to submit them manually rather than
waiting for your site to be indexed again. If you are using a Google Site map,
simply adding them to this document will get them indexed pretty quickly.
2. Do it right the first time: be thorough when submitting, especially to directories. Take the time to research and find the most appropriate category for your site. If your site would fit into multiple categories find out what the policy is on multiple submissions. Some directories want you to submit to every relevant category, others want no more than one submission or they reject all submissions. Some want every page, others (most) want your index page and nothing more.
3. Be brief when you describe your site: get right to the point in two short sentences. Most directories will actually restrict the number of characters that you can use. If they don't it is still a good idea to try to wrap it up within twenty-five to thirty words. This is one of the largest differences between directory listings and search engine listings. In the directory you only get a short line to attract visitors; this is static for every visitor.
As mentioned earlier, SEO Elite can assist you in having the right descriptions as well as submitting to various directories.
4. Be as accurate as you can. Don't try to trick people into visiting your site, as it'll only backfire. Most directories are actually monitored by a team of editors. These editors will visit your link and red flag you if you are trying to deceive visitors or if you are trying to cheat in any other way. When it comes to directory listings, there are even less avenues for cheaters than there are in search engine listings as directories are checked out by hand.
5. Make sure that all your information is relevant, and try to make it appealing to humans as well as dense with keywords. Directories don't care about your key words very much. If your site isn't attractive to human beings it will be listed poorly. When human beings edit, human beings rank, and human beings get what they want.
A very nice keyword suggestion software is
Elite. You may add this to your SEO toolbox.
6. Be patient: good things come to those who wait. Let the search engines take their time.
7. Don't submit any more than your homepage. The crawlers are quite capable of following your links and indexing your whole site from just your homepages URL.
For the DMOZ directory, follow these steps. If one doesn't work, wait a while and then do the next.
1. Submit your site.
2. Write a follow-up email to the category's editor, explaining that you've been waiting and would like to know your sites status.
3. Email the next category editor up, in case there's a problem with your category's editor.
4. Seek assistance at the Open Directory Projects public forum.
5. Email DMOZ senior staff seeking help. This is pretty much the last resort.
Submissions can be time consuming at first, but you'll quickly get it down to a science. If you work hard on your SEO before you submit your site then you can get to the top more quickly than you'd think.
Hope these SEO tips on submitting your website was useful to you. Information ridden articles on SEO are ample on this site. Browse around for more!
Company Engine India Optimization Search Best products
Company Engine India Optimization Search News
Profit By Search Is The New Digital Partner at Bespoke Furniture
The #1 SEO company in India, Profit By Search is now looking after the SEO (Search Engine Optimization Campaign) for Bespoke Furniture. (PRWeb April 19, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/profit-by-search/seo-services-india/prweb11704964.htmRead more...
Indazo Solutions Ranked Best Search Marketing Company in India by topseos.in for April 2014
topseos.in has announced Indazo Solutions as the top search marketing service in India for April 2014. (PRWeb April 16, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11594688.htmRead more...
EZ Rankings IT Services Declared Eleventh Top Search Engine Optimization Firm in India by topseos.in for April 2014
topseos.in has ranked EZ Rankings IT Services as the eleventh best search engine optimization company in India for the month of April 2014. (PRWeb April 14, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11578899.htmRead more...
SEOValley Solutions Private Limited Named Top Video SEO Agency in India by topseos.in for April 2014
topseos.in acknowledges SEOValley Solutions Private Limited as the best video SEO company in India for April 2014. (PRWeb April 18, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11773030.htmRead more...
Indazo Solutions Released Top Search Engine Optimization Agency in India by topseos.in for April 2014
topseos.in has revealed Indazo Solutions as the top search marketing service in India for the month of April 2014. (PRWeb April 14, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/4/prweb11255594.htmRead more...
topseos.in Reports SEO Novus as the Seventh Top SEO Service in India for the Month of April 2014
The independent authority on search marketing in India, topseos.in, has named SEO Novus as the 7th top search engine optimization firm in India for April 2014. (PRWeb April 16, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11609985.htmRead more...