Welcome to Search Engine Optimization Guide
Engine Firm Law Optimization Search Article
Once your finish the hard work on your SEO, the next step is to submit your website to search engines.
But the important question is, how is the submission done? An important
question to answer by every SEO experts.
The following tips will help you to submit your SEO done website in the right way.
The Right Way to Submit Your Site.
To submit your site right, you need to know what you're doing, and your site
needs to be optimized before you take it anywhere near a search engine.
How can you know if your site is ready? You consider these things before you submit. Have you included your keywords in your title tag, description, and content? Make sure you're tightly focused on only one or two keywords. You should also check for broken links, as these can cause big problems with search engines spiders.
One excellent software solution out there that can help you with all this is SEO Elite. A very good tool that you can add to your SEO toolbox.
Once you've submitted your site, you need to be prepared to wait. The chances that you won't be added to any engine's database for at least a month.
The Rules of Submission.
Here are some basic rules to follow assuming that you have done through your SEO work and your site is ready.
1. There's no need to submit more than once. Despite the hype,
you should never resubmit your site unless it gets dropped entirely. This
doesn't apply to new pages, however. If you have created a few hundred pages in
the last month or so and you don't think that they will be indexed quickly
enough via links to them it is a good idea to submit them manually rather than
waiting for your site to be indexed again. If you are using a Google Site map,
simply adding them to this document will get them indexed pretty quickly.
2. Do it right the first time: be thorough when submitting, especially to directories. Take the time to research and find the most appropriate category for your site. If your site would fit into multiple categories find out what the policy is on multiple submissions. Some directories want you to submit to every relevant category, others want no more than one submission or they reject all submissions. Some want every page, others (most) want your index page and nothing more.
3. Be brief when you describe your site: get right to the point in two short sentences. Most directories will actually restrict the number of characters that you can use. If they don't it is still a good idea to try to wrap it up within twenty-five to thirty words. This is one of the largest differences between directory listings and search engine listings. In the directory you only get a short line to attract visitors; this is static for every visitor.
As mentioned earlier, SEO Elite can assist you in having the right descriptions as well as submitting to various directories.
4. Be as accurate as you can. Don't try to trick people into visiting your site, as it'll only backfire. Most directories are actually monitored by a team of editors. These editors will visit your link and red flag you if you are trying to deceive visitors or if you are trying to cheat in any other way. When it comes to directory listings, there are even less avenues for cheaters than there are in search engine listings as directories are checked out by hand.
5. Make sure that all your information is relevant, and try to make it appealing to humans as well as dense with keywords. Directories don't care about your key words very much. If your site isn't attractive to human beings it will be listed poorly. When human beings edit, human beings rank, and human beings get what they want.
A very nice keyword suggestion software is
Elite. You may add this to your SEO toolbox.
6. Be patient: good things come to those who wait. Let the search engines take their time.
7. Don't submit any more than your homepage. The crawlers are quite capable of following your links and indexing your whole site from just your homepages URL.
For the DMOZ directory, follow these steps. If one doesn't work, wait a while and then do the next.
1. Submit your site.
2. Write a follow-up email to the category's editor, explaining that you've been waiting and would like to know your sites status.
3. Email the next category editor up, in case there's a problem with your category's editor.
4. Seek assistance at the Open Directory Projects public forum.
5. Email DMOZ senior staff seeking help. This is pretty much the last resort.
Submissions can be time consuming at first, but you'll quickly get it down to a science. If you work hard on your SEO before you submit your site then you can get to the top more quickly than you'd think.
Hope these SEO tips on submitting your website was useful to you. Information ridden articles on SEO are ample on this site. Browse around for more!
Engine Firm Law Optimization Search Best products
More News On Search Engine Optimization!
Engine Firm Law Optimization Search News
ARC Document Solutions' (ARC) CEO Suri Suriyakumar on Q4 2014 Results ... - Seeking Alpha (registration)
ARC Document Solutions' (ARC) CEO Suri Suriyakumar on Q4 2014 Results ...
Seeking Alpha (registration)
The forward-looking statements contained in this call are based on information as of today, February 24, 2015, and except as required by law the company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any of these forward-looking statements. ..... in ...
IBM Watson might transform, but will it fix the law itself? - Canadian Lawyer Magazine
IBM Watson might transform, but will it fix the law itself?
Canadian Lawyer Magazine
b_150_0_16777215_00___images_stories_01-CANADIANLawyer_Standard_photos_David-Curle.jpg It happened recently as I was looking at demonstrations of two very interesting new technology-based companies that help automate due diligence ...
Mobile Marketing: 42% of Organic Search Visits Now Coming Via Mobile Devices - The National Law Review
The National Law Review
Mobile Marketing: 42% of Organic Search Visits Now Coming Via Mobile Devices
The National Law Review
For more law firms, it is essential to provide an easy way to contact you — a click-to-call button that the user needs to merely tap to initiate a phone call. You want to include essential information only on your mobile site, and keep ... Search ...
Airline Booker That Got Big Fast Is Drawing Complaints of Irregularities - Wall Street Journal
Wall Street Journal
Airline Booker That Got Big Fast Is Drawing Complaints of Irregularities
Wall Street Journal
Some involved billing twice for a single ticket or concealing additional costs in advertised prices—practices lawyers say would violate European Union consumer-protection laws. The review, based ... Dozens of online travel agencies offer nearly ...
Unstructured data analytics with ZL Unified Archive 8 - IDM.net.au (blog)
Unstructured data analytics with ZL Unified Archive 8
ZL Technologies has announced the availability of version 8.0.1 of its ZL Unified Archive, a single-platform approach to archiving, eDiscovery, compliance and supervision, records management, and storage requirements designed to add leverage in ...
First Page SEO Acquires Kawartha Vacations Directory - PR Web (press release)
First Page SEO Acquires Kawartha Vacations Directory
PR Web (press release)
About First Page SEO: First Page SEO has been a leading Canadian SEO consultant for search engine optimization, website marketing, and site promotion since 2001. First Page SEO (http://www.first-page-seo.com) is ranked 5th of the top 30 companies in ...