Welcome to Search Engine Optimization Guide
Search Engine Optimization Copywriting Services Article
As everyone believes, SEO is not a set it and forget it technology!
You need to spend quality time each day on a number of SEO tasks. This makes sure that you retain your search engine ranking. Here are 5 such Search engine optimization tasks that you must do every day.
5 SEO Tasks You Should Do Every Day.
SEO is an ongoing process. There is no let up. Period.
There are five simple tasks that you need to do daily to keep your site on top. Here they are:
1. Manage your links. This involves making sure that none of your current links are dead, and you should also check if there are any sites linking to you that you don't know about. If your site consists of a large number of links you should make sure that they aren't getting out of control and get rid of anything that is no longer relevant. Also make sure that your links are sufficiently labeled to reflect the page that they link to.
A good SEO software that can help you with your daily task is SEO Elite. You will find this software immensely useful in getting your site in order.
2. Re-order your links, putting the best ones first. And putting them into categories if you have a high number of links. If you have a links page with 25+ links it is a good idea to turn it into a directory of some sort. This can even help you in getting more links to your site in exchange for back links on the directory that you have created. Also check the sites that you link to and make sure that any back links that are due to you are still there as you don't have much reason to keep a link if you aren't getting the back link that you deserve (if the back link was, indeed, negotiated when you placed the link onto your site).
One good software that can help you with SEO and relevant links is
Rank Retriever tool.
You can find 100's of prospects for link exchanges with high page rank from your
3. Process link request emails. Whenever you receive requests for a link exchange, respond quickly. Not every mail you receive will be a good one, and you should make sure to check any site that wants you to link to it. If you are declining a link request let the web master know why. Perhaps you have an incite that they do not have. They may be able to fix a few things and then become excellent link partners in the future. It is common courtesy to inform the web master as to whether or not you are willing to exchange links within two or three days of receiving a request. Web masters will be even more impressed if you send them a personalized message regarding your approval or disapproval of the link exchange.
4. Check link exchange forums. This is a similar aspect to the above except that in this case it is more difficult to keep track of all of the people who can potentially request links from your site. There is a lot of spam on these sorts of things as well as many really terrible and useless sites. If you encounter such a site or forum member, inform them of your problem with what they are doing and report them to a moderator/administrator if they do not correct their behavior in a suitable manor. It is important that these kinds of forums be kept clean or a search engine may consider it a link farm more than an exchange service.
5. Finally, you should check each feature of your website, to make sure its still working properly. The dynamic content that you will probably include at some point must be delivered properly. Any messages that are generated on the fly must not be generated at inopportune times. The difference between a quality dynamic site and a sub par dynamic site is that in a quality dynamic site all content is delivered at the right time and everything seems static and planned out.
Take your time with your website and make sure that you do everything you can for it each day. Keep adding anything new that you find, because updating regularly will keep search engines coming back to spider more often. Updates are crucial and if you can follow the patterns here of insuring quality and precision, you will probably be able to come up with other ways that you can insure your visitors satisfaction and your increased traffic, link count, and search engine listings.
Never agree to link to someone's site without asking for a link in exchange, unless they offer to pay you even then, you should think twice. All your incoming and outgoing links need to be related to your sites content for you to be ranked high in the search engines.
This is called relevant linking in SEO. You cannot get high page rank if your linking strategy is haphazard and non-contextual.
Basic Link Checks.
Robots.txt can be a very useful tool for SEO.
Some sites use robots.txt to stop search engines from indexing their links pages. They believe that outbound links will count against them. To check, just retype their URL with robots.txt on the end (for example, http://www.website.com/robots.txt). If you see a page that says Disallow and has the URL of their links page, then they're not letting spiders index that page. Don't exchange links with that site.
You should also check to see if the website is being cloaked, and report it to the search engines if it is. You don't want to get involved with these people better to have them banned and out of the way.
PageRank Checking in SEO
PageRank is an important factor you must consider while on a SEO plan and
Does the site offering you a link have PageRank? Even if they do, you should look at how it drops between the front page and the links page. Be aware that new pages take a while to get ranked, so PR0 doesn't necessarily mean a site that will never have any PageRank. If you yourself is interested in improving your PageRank of your site, use this tool PRMaximizer if your SEO efforts.
Take a look at how many links are on the page already. There shouldn't be more than 20 links if the site breaks this rule, don't even consider it. Plenty of webmasters collect links, thinking they're helping their rankings, but it just has the effect of making them look like link farms. Many of them don't even involve linking to the big spam industries, like casinos and adult content. There's no point in having a link from a site that takes links from just anyone.
Hope you will follow-up on this SEO article and do these 5 tasks everyday. More interesting articles on SEO is available on this site. Please browse around.
Search Engine Optimization Copywriting Services Best products
More News On Search Engine Optimization!
Search Engine Optimization Copywriting Services News
No item elements found in rss feed.