Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web Article
How to Create One Way Links to Your Website and Increase Traffic
By: David Skul
Everyone that does business on the internet, whether it is for social, news, or profitable purposes want more traffic. The real reason we put up a web page is so that it can be seen by others. Search Engine Optimizers would have you believe that on page factors and content is the most important part of the equation. Not so. Off page factors, especially linking, are the real gold mine of traffic.
1. Determine your Niche through Key Word Research: Use a tool like the inventory at overture to determine valid keywords and keyword search terms for your web site.
2. Research you Competition: Perform a search using the three major search engines for the Niche research terms you have selected for your web site.
3. Determine the Sites Linking to Your Completion: The three major search engines all provide the ?link:? command. Put this command in front of the website address that you would like to check the back links for and voila you have your competitor?s advocates.
4. Write several articles 400-500 words long on the niche topic of your web site.
5. Contact the owners of the web sites that link to your competition by email. Take care to be honest and cordial as many of today?s web masters have no patience for rude or impersonal requests.
6. Submit your article with a short resource box that contains a ?contextual? anchor text link. You can create an anchor text link by using the html based "href" tag.
7. Submit your articles to article sites. Again be aware of others feelings and needs by following site submission guidelines.
8. As the shampoo bottle says, Lather ? Rinse ? REPEAT! Establishing back links is a full time job and one that often escapes most web masters. No software, script, or email campaign will ever be as effective at creating one way back links like the steps above.
When submitting email requests to webmasters take care to be honest and cordial as many of today?s web masters have no patience for rude or impersonal requests.
Make sure your resource box contains a "contextual" anchor link containing your niche search term.
Read and Follow all article site submission guidelines.
Do not stop repeating this process over and over again. Linking is an ongoing process. Do not be taken in by softwares that promise thousands of back links with the push of a button. Most search engines watch for this type of behavior and will ban your site if found to be using unacceptable or dishonest tactics.
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web Best products
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web News
When CDNs and SSL Bring Down Your Site
We first discussed Super Bowl lessons learned around bloated web pages that brought down sites like Kia.com. On the other side, GoDaddy did a great job in reducing the page load just for the time of the Super Bowl to ensure that their site wouldn't go down.Read more...
7 all-in-one security suites: Anti-malware for all your devices
Let's face it: No matter what device you use, you're in danger. Security threats and malware lurk on Windows PCs, Macs, and Android and iOS devices. If you use more than one device -- like most of us do -- that makes it even more difficult and expensive to be vigilant and keep yourself safe.Read more...