Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web Article
There are many ways you can drive free web traffic to your site.
Here are 10 solid tips to help you grab that elusive targeted web traffic.
10 Ways You Can Increase Web Traffic
By: Greg Cesar
Fortunately, there are more ways than one to increase web traffic. And the good news is that you can do things to increase web traffic totally free of cost! It can be done and here are 10 ways to do it:
1. Submit to Search Engines: This is the first step towards increasing your web traffic. Don't wait for the search engines to find your site. Go ahead and submit it to them voluntarily. Submitting a sitemap would be better - this will encourage the search engines to examine your site more often. Visits by the Search Engine Spiders are a key way to increase web traffic.
2. Link Exchange: The search engines count inbound links when ranking your website. You can increase web traffic by including relevant links to your site - so seek out sites with similar or complementary products/services. You can also use free blogs as lead generation tools to help increase web traffic. When you make a post on a blog, include a link to your site URL, using anchor text. Blogs are a direct means to increase web traffic for free! Free classified ads that allow links to your URL are also good ways to increase web traffic.
3. Article Marketing: A relatively new but powerful (and free!) traffic booster. Publish articles on Ezine and Free Article Directories. Articles create interest in your website as you are seen as an expert. Having links to your URL utilizing anchor text increases your number of relevant inbound links.
4. "Tell A Friend" Scripts: Include a "tell a friend" script on your website. This will enable your customers to pass your website (and links) around. You'd be amazed at how well this works. Someone finds your site interesting, passes it to a friend, so on, and so on, you get the picture. This directly helps increase web traffic, and you build your customer base! A favorite technique of Internet business owners, and it's free!
5. Hold a Contest: Use your website's autoresponder as a means to hold a contest of some type. For example, if they sign up for your newsletter, they get a chance to win a free ebook or one months' worth of web hosting (or one of your products). Again, this is an excellent way to increase web traffic and build your opt-in list, all at the same time!
6. Press Releases: This is one of the most overlooked ways to increase web traffic. The subject can be as simple as announcing a new product that you offer, or a new hire that you've made. As long as it's newsworthy, you can distribute your press release to the online press release companies and have it picked up by the major search engine's news categories (for example, Yahoo! News). Do you know how many people read these things? Thousands! An excellent way to increase you web traffic. Totally free!
7. Affiliate Program: Do you sell a product or ebook? Then you need to create an affiliate program. This is how it works: you offer to permit sale of your product on other Internet owners' websites, in exchange for giving them a portion of the sale (say, 35%). Do you realize how many websites that you can have your products on using this method? There are many Internet business owners that simply sell other people's products (we call these Super Affiliates). This way, you sell more products and increase web traffic absolutely free of cost! You do have to promote your affiliate program and product, which brings us to the next method, which is....
8. Get A ClickBank Account: Clickbank is the largest product directory on the Internet today. Additionally, Clickbank will set up and manage your affiliate program for you. They will also manage sales and any returns. You don't do a thing! Both your product and affiliate program are listed in the Clickbank directory. People looking for the product you offer find your website and wham! You've just taken a major step toward getting an immediate increase in web traffic! And, it only takes 5 minutes to sign up!
9. Joint Venture: You can team up with a company that sells similar or complementary products and services. Your website link is then advertised on that company's site and vice versa. This results in directing traffic from their site to yours. All you have to do is contact the company that you are interested in via email, with a proposal. This technique works amazingly well. You increase web traffic, and most importantly, it is both relevant and targeted, increasing your ability to make a sale!
10. Use Ebay: Stop passing up Ebay! Ebay is less intimidating than it looks, and it is easy for beginners to get started. In fact, Ebay was practically made for the Internet business owner who wants to increase web traffic. You can set up an Ebay store, of course linking back to your website. Including clever sales copy and pictures of your products/services increases your chances of customers clicking through and making a purchase. You can sell ANYTHING on ebay - this is no exaggeration. Go to ebay.com and you'll see what I'm talking about!
Greg Cesar is a successful Internet marketer with over 10 years' experience. He specializes in providing innovative internet marketing services that help business owners make more money online. To improve your online business immediately and work with someone who understands what it takes to make real money online, visit: http://www.hostpartnerplus.com
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web Best products
More News On Web Traffic!
Analyzer Free Site Traffic Web News
No item elements found in rss feed.