Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Build More Site Traffic Web Article
How to Create One Way Links to Your Website and Increase Traffic
By: David Skul
Everyone that does business on the internet, whether it is for social, news, or profitable purposes want more traffic. The real reason we put up a web page is so that it can be seen by others. Search Engine Optimizers would have you believe that on page factors and content is the most important part of the equation. Not so. Off page factors, especially linking, are the real gold mine of traffic.
1. Determine your Niche through Key Word Research: Use a tool like the inventory at overture to determine valid keywords and keyword search terms for your web site.
2. Research you Competition: Perform a search using the three major search engines for the Niche research terms you have selected for your web site.
3. Determine the Sites Linking to Your Completion: The three major search engines all provide the ?link:? command. Put this command in front of the website address that you would like to check the back links for and voila you have your competitor?s advocates.
4. Write several articles 400-500 words long on the niche topic of your web site.
5. Contact the owners of the web sites that link to your competition by email. Take care to be honest and cordial as many of today?s web masters have no patience for rude or impersonal requests.
6. Submit your article with a short resource box that contains a ?contextual? anchor text link. You can create an anchor text link by using the html based "href" tag.
7. Submit your articles to article sites. Again be aware of others feelings and needs by following site submission guidelines.
8. As the shampoo bottle says, Lather ? Rinse ? REPEAT! Establishing back links is a full time job and one that often escapes most web masters. No software, script, or email campaign will ever be as effective at creating one way back links like the steps above.
When submitting email requests to webmasters take care to be honest and cordial as many of today?s web masters have no patience for rude or impersonal requests.
Make sure your resource box contains a "contextual" anchor link containing your niche search term.
Read and Follow all article site submission guidelines.
Do not stop repeating this process over and over again. Linking is an ongoing process. Do not be taken in by softwares that promise thousands of back links with the push of a button. Most search engines watch for this type of behavior and will ban your site if found to be using unacceptable or dishonest tactics.
Build More Site Traffic Web Best products
Build More Site Traffic Web News
Displaced Long Island homeless crowd South End shelter - Boston Globe
Displaced Long Island homeless crowd South End shelter
Trailing the flashing lights of a police escort, the city bus completed its journey in front of a bleak building in the South End, where more officers and guards were waiting. Out filed some of the 700 former residents of Long Island, where the city's ...
More Prefer Public Transit to Road Building - ABC News (blog)
ABC News (blog)
More Prefer Public Transit to Road Building
ABC News (blog)
Americans in an ABC News/Washington Post poll favor expanded public transportation options over road building in government efforts to reduce traffic congestion. But where they live makes a difference. Overall, 54 percent prefer focusing on public ...
Why Sears Is Cutting Own Throat By Leasing Locations To Primark - Forbes
Why Sears Is Cutting Own Throat By Leasing Locations To Primark
The other five locations have not yet been announced. For the first time I ... I had expected that Primark might end up as a subtenant to J.C.Penney, Kohl's or Macy's—and build traffic at lower price points in those stores—but now we know. Sears must ...
Could Sears' real estate deal with U.K.'s Primark come to its Canadian stores too?
Palestinians downbeat on promised rebuilding of ruined Gaza Strip - Reuters
Palestinians downbeat on promised rebuilding of ruined Gaza Strip
The flow of building material and other aid will largely depend on whether the Western-backed Palestinian Authority (PA) that exercises limited self-rule in the Israeli-occupied West Bank extends its writ to Gaza, now run by the Hamas Islamist group ...
Cycling in Florida - The Economist (blog)
The Economist (blog)
Cycling in Florida
The Economist (blog)
The road–more a motorway really–has six wide lanes of traffic and a maximum speed limit of 50mph. This being Florida, and speed ... The trouble is that the state's entire economic model is built on break-neck growth–all fuelled by cars. Despite the ...
Hong Kong leader indicates possible concession as student-govt talks start - Reuters
Hong Kong leader indicates possible concession as student-govt talks start
... year when the city government launches a new round of consultations for electoral methods, Leung told reporters in a conference room in his office building. After more than three weeks of demonstrations that have snarled traffic, and mostly tough ...
Hong Kong leader indicates possible concession as student-gov't talks start
Hong Kong leader indicates possible concession as student-government talks start