Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Building Site Tool Traffic Web Article
One of the biggest problems faced by webmasters is how to select dependable web traffic services.
Follow these 5 top tips on web traffic services and you can't go wrong.
5 Top Tips On Selecting web traffic Services
By: Mike Lapenna
Though I rarely make the same mistake twice, I usually have to undergo the school of hard knocks when it comes to internet education for dummies. In my search for generating more web traffic to my sites, I have discovered some consistencies that the sharp eye needs to look out for in the category of buyer beware.
It is a sad but stark reality, that as much as the night brings out a criminal element, the black void of cyberspace oozes abundantly with hucksters lurking in the shadows that have only one intent; to capitalize on both the ease with which they can do virtual transactions and cash in on one's technological naiveté.
Believe me when I tell you I know and it is not always a case of wanting to believe absurd claims or not understanding the realism of whether this technology being offered is viable or not. It is often a sheer matter of having no way of knowing beforehand!
So with that being said-I 'd like to impart these foolhardy five for your strong consideration when choosing web traffic services:
1. If they do not provide a phone number, email address and hard physical address -stay away, you want to be able to interview them first in evaluating if your needs will be met.
2. Stay far away, in fact RUN if you see claims of the likes of "50,000 visitors for $39".Without fail, you will most likely receive NONE.
3. Always ask for "targeted web traffic" and scrutinize the service rep on how they will provide it. There is non-targeted traffic that a huge % of these services will bring in which will do you no good and there is ghost web traffic which is what it sounds like. You'll see your stats counter spike up but there will be no mustard in that sandwich. Bet on it.
4. When possible-if leery-order via Clickbank as they will grant you the best buyer protection of any online merchant service. They will reverse the charges on the spot within 60 days-no questions asked-if you feel you've been dealt a wrong. Plus, their phone number will accompany every single transaction they do on every single credit card statement. Yes, you want to put stock in that as many cyber merchants DO NOT.
5. This ties into the previous one. Avoid a web traffic service that will collect your money upfront while claiming it will be in excess of 60 days before they can deliver the said results. It can be done much quicker and it is a warning sign as they full well know that you would have no recourse in being refunded due to the time elapsed.
It has been a pleasure writing this and I trust that it will assist many who read it.
Mike La Penna
Copyright - New World Opportunities Inc.
Online/Offline marketer with a strong background in a handful of the top home-based income opportunities available today. I love assisting others and for that reason, I am excited about some of the more effective, passive platforms newly available as it enables almost anyone with the will, but without the know-how, to succeed. http://www.prosperityautomatedsystem.com/members/globalgelt/
Building Site Tool Traffic Web Best products
More News On Web Traffic!
Building Site Tool Traffic Web News
In Irving's vehicle service yard, an inventor's workshop thrives - Dallas Morning News
In Irving's vehicle service yard, an inventor's workshop thrives
Dallas Morning News
Building services had accumulated a stash of old solar equipment â€” decomissioned tornado sirens and a street lamp that got smashed in a traffic accident. From this gold mine of junk, Lepera set about building a ... He had some room for creativity on ...
Everything you ever wanted to know about ecommerce and selling online - Charlotte Observer
Everything you ever wanted to know about ecommerce and selling online
With a hosted platform, you'll be getting your own dedicated website. This means you will be responsible for getting traffic to your store. If you've already tested the waters on a marketplace, you can continue doing that as you build your customer ...
First Global Children's Designathon Challenges Kids To Solve Complex World ... - DOGOnews
First Global Children's Designathon Challenges Kids To Solve Complex World ...
After that came the difficult part - building a prototype to share with the other participants worldwide, via video conference. While it is not possible to describe all the amazing ideas generated on this day, here are a few that demonstrate what kids ...
Roundup: Freeway shutdowns as protest, Lucas museum ripples - Los Angeles Times
Roundup: Freeway shutdowns as protest, Lucas museum ripples
Los Angeles Times
The Smithsonian responds to the assault allegations against Bill Cosby, protesters find a new urban tool for making themselves heard, George Lucas' museum is causing kerfuffles in Chicago and novelist Ursula K. Le Guin gives a giant Web retailer of ...
Mapping the world with open source - opensource.com
Mapping the world with open source
GIS professionals and IT professionals (and, really, anyone with a custom mapping problem) use our tools to store their data, in a spatial SQL database (PostGIS), publish maps and data over the web (GeoServer), and view or edit data in web browsers ...
CartoDB's new pricing lets anyone build and share elegant maps - The Next Web
The Next Web
CartoDB's new pricing lets anyone build and share elegant maps
The Next Web
In practical terms, this means that anyone can use the service for free to create data visualizations without having to anticipate how many clicks they'll receive, as long as usage doesn't exceed 50 MB of data. More advanced users can also choose to ...