Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Web Traffic Article
Targeted web traffic is the dream of every website owner.
Here are five such channels that can drive targeted web traffic to your website.
5 Channels for Targeted Web Traffic
By: James Little
In online business world, majority of people would say that advertising is the life blood for web traffic, and for reaching the market. Whether you are selling a product, or providing a service, you got to somehow advertise to get the desired traffic to your business website.
However, not all web traffic to your site is equal in the measure of producing the business result. Yes, there are tones of options that would somehow help to drive lots of traffic, but it would not bring you the desired result simply because those are not targeted potential visitors that would produce result or become your real paying customers.
Forgo all those hype about paid to surf, free traffic programs, the bottom line is you need real and targeted web traffic to your site. For me, these are some low cost channels that I zoom into in helping to generate the much needed yet targeted traffic. These channels had helps me in bringing the desired visitors I need without me having to crack my head and start chasing after them.
1. Website Positioning Ask yourself truthfully, What's your site all about? Are you providing information? Or more towards providing search? Or simply just pages with yet more links?
You need to clearly position your website. If you are not even sure about its direction, how would visitors ever be sure of what to expect from it? Clearly define what your site is all about:-
If you are going to provide information, then make your website's description to be clear.
If you are going to provide search and further information, also clearly let visitors know about it.
If you are going to sell something useful to visitors, let them be aware of it. Don't try to bait them. You'll be losing them anyway if you try to mislead visitors.
2. Share your experiences. Well, you don't have to put up your resume on your site. And also, nobody is going to be expert in everything. Rather, concentrate on your own niche area that you are very much familiar with.
You could just share your experience and encounter along these years when trying to achieve something, or make it some kind of daily online. You could very well start a blog of your own!
In today context, blogs are very popular tool. Search engines love them so much because of new contents are added frequently. Your own blog could be an ideal place to share with visitors of what and how you are doing so far.
If you yet to explore this option, the great part about blog are that it could point links back to your own website! When search engine spider stops by blog, it would crawl and index its latest content. And guess what, it will also be stopping by your website from the link there, and you could start receiving highly targeted web traffic heading towards your site.
3. Forums Posting. While you are surfing internet every time, try to search for established forum groups out there. Filter out those forums with topics that you are not familiar with, and concentrate into those that you are well familiar with. Pay some visits to those forum groups. Start to interact with the visitors in there.
Notice that many of these forums will allow you to post your signature tag along with every of your post. For this, do add some brief information about your own site; activate it with live link pointing back to your own site. Check out the V B Code? if you need help as to how to post signature. Not forgetting, you need to check the forum rules whether they allow signature or not.
4. Start your own forum. If you are familiar with forum script and could spend considerable time online, you could also start your own forum. Provide a place where your own visitors can interact with you and also among each other. In fact, there are lots of such free services and tools available out there for this. You can use these tools to either host a forum, or install the script onto your website host server and host it there.
5. Produce Your Own Content. To some, producing own work or content is just as killing task. Not to be fooled by this, producing your own work is not really that extreme hard. Recall the time when you were back in school writing some essay or thesis? Yes, it's the same. Writing articles is not that killing hard.
For webmasters like us, producing own work via writing articles is truly a great channel of getting new fresh web traffic to our website. Also, there are lots of article publishing network out there with different topics. Share your articles there, publish it there, and get your articles to be distributed out further via the network.
Like myself, what I do basically is write up an article and add a Resource Box or About the Author that provide live links pointing back to my network of sites. Yes, it is just like adding your signature when posting in forum. After which, let the eZine publishers and visitors or readers know that you do allow them to re-print and re-publish your article. Be it on their website or blogs, or even on their own newsletter.
Write your article and publish it frequently, there are so many content publishers who go to the article and eZine directories to grab new fresh content to be re-publish in their newsletter. You will notice that there are simply too many websites and eZine on almost any topic. Same principle, concentrate on your area of expertise, and you will be receiving new web traffic source coming from these channels.
Examining the above 5 channels, whether you are just having a simple Online Business or well designed and built Internet Empire, you could drive more traffic to your own website. And best of all, these 5 low cost channels will be bringing targeted traffic too.
Web Traffic Best products
Web Traffic News
No item elements found in rss feed.