Welcome to Web Traffic Guide
Site Targeted Traffic Uk Web Article
Getting Quality One Way Links For Free
By: Razvan Ionut
As you probably know, building your link popularity is the best way to get good search engine placement and free traffic for life for your websites. A lot of people have trouble with this, so I decided to make a small list with the methods I use to get tons of quality one way links to my sites.
1. The first and best way to do this is to write articles related to your site. Now this technique may not be new to many of you out there but I can assure you that a lot of people don?t know how to take advantage of this great opportunity. Your articles should be somewhere between 300 ? 500 words with your resource box attached at the end. This should contain a small 3rd person description of yourself, something like: ?John Doe is a well respected senior writer and owner of the site http://.....?
After you have your article written all you need to do is go to http://www.google.com and do a search for ?article directory?. At the time of this writing there are 374.000.000 results for this search. You should send your articles to as many article directories as possible. The more you send the more traffic you get. The more traffic you make, the more sales you have. The more sales you have, the more money you make. Get the picture?
Consider sending your articles to the first 2 pages of results on your first day, then do the next 2 pages the following day, and so on.
2. After you start writing articles, you should start a blog about your business and make regular posts to it. You can start one here: http://www.wordpress.com After each post go to http://www.pingomatic.com or http://www.pingoat.com and ping your blog so that it will be picked up by the search engines. If you make constant posts to it, then the search engine spiders will know to regularly come back to your site.
After you have your blog, you can go to http://www.google.com and do a search for ?blog directory?. At the time of this writing there are 224.000.000 results for this search so this should keep you busy for a while. Use the same strategy as for the articles and send your blog to the first 2 pages the first day, then the next 2 pages and so on?You should stop only after you send your blog to at least 100 directories. It may take some time, but the traffic will be worth it.
3. Another good way to get one way links to your sites is to post comments on other people?s blogs. Again, use Google to do a search for ? (your business) blog ?. Then do comments on the high PR blogs, as you can attach a link back to your site under your comment.
4. Give testimonials to programs you have bought or liked and include an active link back to your site. Don?t just write a 2-3 line testimonial because it probably won?t get picked for the home page. Instead, try writing an interesting useful one, not too long, but not too short either and you?ll have a bigger shot.
5. Try making posts on forums regularly. The best way to get noticed out there is to help others, as they will appreciate and trust you and your recommendations. You can have a sig file with your link back to your site after every post you make. The more posts, the more exposure for you and your business.
So these are the top ways of getting free one way links back to your sites. Use this info wisely and your business will flourish.
To find the best internet marketing ideas and opportunities so you can work at home visit: Learn Internet Marketing Blog Home Page
Site Targeted Traffic Uk Web Best products
Site Targeted Traffic Uk Web News
How to register for a .uk domain name, and avoid the squatters and hackers - V3.co.uk
How to register for a .uk domain name, and avoid the squatters and hackers
For example, Groupon may like to take advantage of the .london domain to mount specific, targeted advertising campaigns or market more detailed region specific deals. However to countermand this, there are also several ... Another key concern is that ...
Web malware favoured 5-to-1 over email attacks, FireEye reports - CSO Magazine
Web malware favoured 5-to-1 over email attacks, FireEye reports
Authors of insidious and targeted advanced persistent threats (APTs) all but ignored Australia during 2013, an analysis of the year's security events by security firm FireEye has found. The company's FireEye ... rounding out the top five. Web-derived ...
Sophos delivers advanced threat protection for the small and mid-market - CSO Magazine
Sophos delivers advanced threat protection for the small and mid-market
Sydney Australia – March 11, 2014 – Sophos today announced an extensive update to its award winning Unified Threat Management solution, Sophos UTM. With more than 100 new features, the highlight of the new UTM platform is bringing Advanced Threat ...
StumbleUpon Paid Advertising for Business - Online Media Direct Ltd (blog)
StumbleUpon Paid Advertising for Business
Online Media Direct Ltd (blog)
Whilst doing the hard work for you by putting your website in front of targeted users' eyes, StumbleUpon will also encourage visitors to up vote your page. The more up votes you get, the more natural visitors you are likely to receive from StumbleUpon.
How cyber criminals beat email filters and web gateways - Computing
How cyber criminals beat email filters and web gateways
Cyber criminals can use clever psychological tricks to entice users to click on their malicious emails, and can be so adept at hiding their intentions that traditional email and gateway filtering fails to stop them. Mark Sparshott, executive director ...
Germany's Otto invests to see off Amazon, Zalando threat - Reuters UK
Germany's Otto invests to see off Amazon, Zalando threat
Otto is targeting group sales of 8 billion euros by 2015 and is investing 300 million euros in its online business to that end, including in new software for the OTTO website, mobile payments firm Yapital and other start-ups in e-commerce. It will ...