How to write an informative article
The following tips can help you in writing an informative article -
1. Write about what you really know. Before writing, do a search and find out some more details to polish your knowledge on the selected topic. You can find details about anything on the interent, using a search engine.
2. Please remember the vital point that many of your readers already know more details than you about the topic you are writing. Therefore, write about the topic you have sufficient knowledge.
3. People will be more interested to know how you sorted out a particular problem when you had faced one. A well written article about solving your own problem will be more useful to the readers. Many of them would've faced the simialr problem and your information will be of immense help to them.
4. Remember to leave enough white space in between your paragraphs. You may wonder why should it be? Reading the matter on the monitor is different from reading on the printed page. It causes eye strain and for some people neck pain also.
5. Try to write small paragraphs, which is easy to read. Most of the people will be just scanning the matter within a short time. Therefore, the smaller the paragraph the easier to read.
Lakshmi Menon is a writer and internet marketer. Visit her website at http://www.net4homeincome.com