Did you ever take a 3 hour class and it changed your life? Have you ever jumped out of your safety zone and tried something new? Have you ever set yourself goals and actually achieved one of them. If the answer is yes, read on.
Living our lives on a day to day basis you never know when something extraordinary will happen and change your life.
For me it happened last November when I took a 3 hour course at the Learning Annex. The course was on marketing and publicity.
The ideas that I brought home with me that evening were simple. If you have anything to sell and you want to get the information known to the masses write articles.
I started writing articles for www.ezinearticles.com and I have been writing them ever since. There are other websites that you can write articles on but I haven't gotten to them yet. Since that time I have been to several more marketing meetings and article writing has been mentioned at all of them.
I have been asked this question many times. Why do I write free articles?
(1) I found out that even though I had never written an article before I liked writing them.
(2) It gave me a chance to speak out about issues that have bothered me over the years and were close to my heart. The articles are literally issues I have lived in my lifetime.
(3) At the bottom of each article I gave a short bio of myself and my published book - Free Advertising.
Now that I have written 50+ articles the next question is what I was going to do with all of them?
(1) I then cut and pasted about 7 of my articles together.
(2) I now have 2 separate E books from those 7 articles that I had written.
(3) I have also taken about 7 more of my articles and now I have another E book.
(4) I know I probably have 2 more e books in all my articles especially if I keep writing.
(5) All I need is an idea in how I want to present the book.
(6) The hardest part of this adventure was trying to throw together some kind of cover. I tried to be creative and did manage to come up with covers. They are not professional since I am not an artist but I did the best I could. There is a free website that you can use their pictures for all your projects and they are free.
(7)The book title and cover are what sells your book.
WHAT IS AN E BOOK OR ELECTRONIC BOOK?
It is a book that is downloaded from my website or and e-book website. You can then leave it in your computer or print it. This is the hottest new method for publishing books. There are literally hundreds of e book websites. These are books that are available when you need information fast about any subject.
These 3 books that I have been working very hard on are now so close to being completed. I have a friend who is helping me with the formatting.
This is extremely exciting to me since two of my books are on subjects that to the best of my knowledge will be the first on the market.
I want you to know that I made a list of goals in my article Brain In A Whirlwind You Must Be A Writer and I achieved the most important one. Publishing my articles into E Books.
MY NEW GOAL LIST IS:
(1) I still want to achieve dictating my articles and books onto audio CD.
(2) I still want to put all my children's books onto audio CD's, possibly E books and eventually self publish them.
(3) Last but not least I would like to self publish my 3 new E books.
So I better get busy and you better start your list.
Thank you for reading my article. Please feel free to read my other numerous articles.
Copyright 2006 Linda E. Meckler
Linda is the author of her first children's book, ?Ghost Kids Trilogy.? Christy, 12 and her Brother Brad, 16 moves into an old house on top of a mountain and meet two Ghost Kids. Become involved with all the characters and all the adventure and mystery.
Then we have a mysterious, magical Blue Vase with Uncle Charlie the villain is trapped. He wants out of the Blue Vase and exchange he will tell Christy and Brad where Pirates? Treasure is Hidden.
Take a walk with Christy and Brad down a dark hall hunting for Pirates? Treasure. You will think were you there right there with them.
Love, Family Values and Charity burst off the pages.
Watch for 3 new E books. "How to Appeal Medical Claims" - "Appeal and Collection Letters For Medical Providers" - "Boost Your Self Esteem and Blossom."
Check out my website http://www.lmeckler.com